Lifes Struggles, Lifes Highs & Lows

My highs as well as my struggles thru life. Perhaps we can all learn from one another so as not to repeat ones mistakes.

Monday, January 09, 2006

We made it thru the holidays



Well we made another year and I hope it was what you consider a good one when you look back? If not then what we need to do is look forward with positive attitudes and go into the new year with the belief that it will be a great year! BUT what if we are entering the year with burdens upon us? Feeling down and as if the world is against us! Well from what I've learned is then we have to get into problem solving mode and feel as if we are always going in a positive direction. If you are doing that, then you can always feel good about yourself because you are doing all you can and have no reason to place guilt upon yourself.
How many of you are pet owners? How many of you are sick of the cost of vets? Why is it that a vet now thinks he is worthy of the income of a brain surgeon? My dog, whom I love dearly had a very bad tumor on her side, and you see she's 12 yrs old. Well I took her to the vet here in my city and he wanted almost $600 to take it off and then he started talking radiation and all sorts of things add up to $$$$$$$$ Well I took a chance and took her to see an old country vet that's been there for years and you won't believe what a great job he did! He took that tumor off for $90 yes you read right $90 and did a great job. She's been home for 2 weeks now and is doing great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home