Lifes Struggles, Lifes Highs & Lows

My highs as well as my struggles thru life. Perhaps we can all learn from one another so as not to repeat ones mistakes.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

what's the purpose?


As of right now I'm not sure as to the purpose of this blog other than to offer proof that thru God, Dr's, medicine, therapy, and a lot of hard work that folks that are suffering from anxiety & depression it can be beaten. I was to the point of not sleeping and if I did I would only get 1 or 2 hrs a night and was missing work as well from this, finally I just broke down and when I say broke down that is just what I did when I finally went to go see a Dr. and I'm so glad that I did, he got me on meds (Effexor) and talked me into seeking a therapist. Today I'm so much happier and living a fuller life its just night and day difference. Anybody that is having problems I encourage you to seek help, the help is there all you have to do is reach out and accept it.
Today was a wonderful day and I would like to tell you about it! It was Sat. and I didn't have to work today BUT I don't have every Sat. off but I did today and the wife & I just kicked back and kind of enjoyed the early morning at home. Then we took both of our dogs (Baker a Choc. Lab) & (Cindi and Walker Coonhound) for a run at a near by park that's right next to a nice river and then that runs thru a nice patch of woods, most of our leaves are down now but it was a beautiful Nov. day and almost 60 today. I then went and did a bit of shopping, came home and did a bit of yard work and washed my truck, then I came in and we ate lunch and settled in for a little football and of course a nap by the 2nd quarter. You see I have a rule, I snack the 1st quarter and by the 1/2 I'm doing some napping and then I have to wake up by the 4th to see what happened in the game! LOL Tonight me and the wife just finished a movie (Return to Lonesome Dove) that we have on DVD and now its about bedtime but I wanted to add a bit to this blog.
I'm not going to write you everyday but I will update you on my life and keep you informed. I think that I'm going to like this but its going to take me a while to get the hang of it all. I got into the habit of the journal with my therapist and really like that but haven't been doing that everyday either, but I think it really helps a person to put things down and kind of flush ones system.
Well I think that I've rambled long enough for one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home