Lifes Struggles, Lifes Highs & Lows

My highs as well as my struggles thru life. Perhaps we can all learn from one another so as not to repeat ones mistakes.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

my love of photography



My love of photography started as a boy of about 12 yrs and I remember saving all my money to buy my first SLR camera and sending all the way out to California for it! It must of taken weeks for it to get to my house and meeting the mailman every day to see if he had a package for me! Any of you that have been bitten by the bug know what I mean. Now I use one of the first digital SLR type cameras by Olympus but hope to one day get one of the more modern ones, all I have to do is make it seem appealing to my wife! lol I'd love to meet more folks here that have the same love of photography as I here in the blogs. I have meet numerous folks via the internet and there are a few of them that even do it professionals. I love to share photos with other folks and would love to share with you. The photos that I have included here are photos I took in AZ last year right after the rains they had early in the year, the dessert in bloom is just beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home